the elephant in the room

By | 7:15 PM 4 comments
Zoe has this little stuffed elephant that she loves.

I don't think we are talking long term love. Mostly she loves it just to try and eat his nose.

Regardless, I find it rather cute.






































A video for the grandma's in her life.
And proof as to why I call her my little pterodactyl.



I might have been motivated to take this video as I was looking through all our video files and realized this week that I only had two of Zoe. We are almost at 6 months and I had two videos of her.

Two, people.

Poor, poor fourth child.

And so I'm determined to remedy that number for these next 6 months.

Newer Post Older Post Home

4 comments:

ADawson said...

So cute! I miss her :)

Awww! Can't wait to nibble those cheeks on Friday!:) HER cheeks that is...you know, unless you WANT me to nibble your cheeks, ha!

mommajeane said...

I never have seen her not being happy. She is precious. I love all the sounds she makes- especially when you said, " Ah Oh" and the smile she gave you was so funny.

Stacey said...

She is such a happy girl! She smiled so bright, seeing her elephant on the floor! Love it!