the good and the bad (stomach bug 2012)

By | 3:45 PM Leave a Comment

The good: We ALL (minus the ethiopian and his superhuman immunity) came down with a stomach bug over the weekend...thus, eliminating the ever so fun game of "who's going to puke next?!" and slowly dragging out the surprise.

The bad: We ALL came down with a stomach bug over the weekend.

The good: We realized the goodness of our neighbors who ran to the store for us and got us all the necessary stomach bug recovery drinks and stuff, as well as took care of Zoe (who was recovered first) and Eli so that the rest of us could alternate moaning and throwing up.

The bad: Three toilets is just not enough for five sick people.

The good: I now have sufficient room in my jeans to overindulge for Thanksgiving.

The bad: Who really feels like eating after a stomach bug?

The good: It was my first weekend without a photo session in several months, so I didn't have to cancel anything.

The bad: It was my first weekend without a photo session in several months, and that wasn't exactly the type of family togetherness I was hoping for.

And finally, I'll end on a good note: We made it through and have all decided that life is worth living again!



Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: