2 in 2

By | 12:11 PM 3 comments
While weeding one of the front flower beds yesterday I was faced with two of my greatest fears:

1)Snake

2)Black widow spider


When we moved to the farm with all its land, pond, outbuildings, and grassy fields, I knew it was just a matter of time until I had an encounter with a snake. Jeremiah has had several already...but yesterday was my first. Now, it was just a little thing, probably of the garden variety...nothing to get all worked up about. But the fact that less than 2 minutes later I found the black widow spider kinda overwhelmed me =)

I know, I'm a wuss.
Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Oh yuck!

Kelly Via said...

Not a wuss. I think I would have been finished with the gardening. You have a hefty pair of gloves, right??

Briana said...

not a wuss! that is horrible. ugg.