our date...

By | 10:50 PM Leave a Comment
Thanks to our great friend and Middle School girls teacher, Brenda, and her 8th grade son, Timmy...Jeremiah and I got to go on a date this weekend.



Now, don't laugh, but I had been craving (no, I'm not pregnant) a burger from Red Robin. I know, not the most romantic dinner spot...but it hit the spot =) If you've never been to a Red Robin...you should! They have the best and most creative burgers and chicken sandwhiches.

After that we headed to finish up our "get Jeremiah stylish" operative that I had attempted a few weeks ago. I don't think we have EVER gone shopping for him together. I always just "fill in" his wardrobe at birthdays and Christmas. We had a blast picking out some new duds for him.



Side Note:
It's amazing how the fashions of our high school years have already cycled through. We saw that corduroys and rugbys are the "in" thing this year =)

We finished up the night with some cozy chatting at the coffee shop. My favorite way to end the day!



Ella had fun with Brenda and Timmy and even was able to convince them that "Mommy lets me stay up" =) We did get one concerned call during dinner because they couldn't figure out how to get Ezra out of the high chair. What is so funny about this is that our high chair is probably the most minimal high chair you can possibly buy...and we removed the safety belt looooong ago when Ella was more interested in chewing on it than eating her food.

You literally just lift him in and out of it. I'm sure they wouldn't have had any problems figuring it out...BUT...Ella kept telling them that they "just haf ta take da tray off to get him out". I can't even remember if I have ever taken the tray off with Ezra, so I'm not sure where she got that one =)
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: