Nifty, nifty, look who's...

By | 8:20 AM 2 comments
You hear a lot about some mother in laws. Usually in a not so nice context.

Not mine.

I've got only good things to say about Debbie...

Fun to be around
Loves the Lord
Great chef and gardener
Resourceful (I know, that kinda sounds funny to list...but, truly this lady could make a halloween costume out of paper plates or an incredible gourmet meal out of 2 ingrediants! I've seen her make a lovely welcoming home out of not much in the amazon jungle during the 9 years she spent there as a missionary!)
Loves her family and would sacrifice everything for them
Creative
Incredible "Aggravation" player

She is a great mom to Jeremiah and me and is a wonderfully fun gramma to the kids!




And, today she has a birthday!


Now, I won't mention how old she is, but I'll will say that this is a VERY momentous birthday =)

We wish we could be there to celebrate this special day with her. But, since we can't, we just wanted to let her know how much we love her!

Happy Birthday Debbie!
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

mommajeane said...

Happy Birthday Debbie... I tried to go to your blog but it would not go tonite... So I will send it thru Jenn's.

Kelly Via said...

I bet you could go as far as listing 50+ Wonderful things about Debbie...!! ;) I hope her birthday is great!! Aren't great Mother-In-Laws such a blessing from God??