Sharing is caring...

By | 8:53 PM 3 comments
Jeremiah was so kind to share his strep throat with me (after a false negative from the doctors on Monday, I learned today that I actually do have it).

Anyways, after naps I had to run out to CVS with the kids to pick up my medicine. By the time we got back home it was almost 7pm. Since my kids go to bed at 8pm I knew I wouldn't have time to actually "cook" anything for dinner. Here's what we actually ended up eating:

Baked potatos
dried apples
PB&J
dried cranberries
Cheese sandwiches
kiwi
yogurt
and
pringles

Ella looked at me in the middle of dinner and told me, "This is a silly dinner".

I'd have to agree.
Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

mommajeane said...

So glad you are feeling better... We prayed again for you at lunch and dinner.. did you feel better at those times ? I am also glad you have medicine.

Heather said...

Love the dinner. My kids like when we do "silly dinners" more than when I slave away in the kitchen. I hope you start feeling better.

ohhh Jenn, I thought you had made it free and clear...glad you got some meds, hope you feel better!!

Love Ezra's new do...where is the baby going?? ;-(