Coloring fanatic, that is.
Ella has officially become a crazed coloring monster this week.
No exaggeration, she has completely colored through 2 entire coloring books and her crayons are just nubs.
Sometimes her color combinations are quite, well, interesting...
Pink hair and red demented looking eyes on all her princesses and blue monkeys and purple birds =)
However, she has thrown all her white crayons in the trash, telling me that "dey don't work."
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
When Zoe was really sick with Chickungunya in Haiti last Summer there wasn't much that comforted her. She didn't want to eat, didn...
I hear a crying " Mommy, I'm dripping, " as Zoe comes walking all over the house looking for me with a dripping wet pull up...
1. Today is my 34th birthday. 2. Wasn't I just a kid? Like, yesterday? Waiting for the next Christmas? 3. When Jeremiah asked me wh...
Bare feet, spring day, a hammock full o' kids, and the time to take it all in... And yes, Ezra is just in his...
The past 7 days in iphone photo review... I enjoyed a girls day out (Keesha's last girl hurrah before Haiti) last Sunday with m...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- our date...
- What were they thinking?
- Daddy does the best ponytails =)
- Ezra's new face...
- 2 in 2
- to market, to market...
- count them up...
- please stand up...
- more rainy day activities...
- Adventures on a rainy day
- we're walking, we're walking...
- snot bubbles
- Memory lane
- Aunt "olly"
- Can it be vacation again?
- Nifty, nifty, look who's...
- Growing and growing and growing and ...
- My boy
- Sharing is caring...
- Fun on a rainy day
- Memory Monday
- First, some pictues of the week
- Back in the saddle again...
- eZrA jAmEs
- ▼ August (30)