Coloring fanatic, that is.
Ella has officially become a crazed coloring monster this week.
No exaggeration, she has completely colored through 2 entire coloring books and her crayons are just nubs.
Sometimes her color combinations are quite, well, interesting...
Pink hair and red demented looking eyes on all her princesses and blue monkeys and purple birds =)
However, she has thrown all her white crayons in the trash, telling me that "dey don't work."
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
We took a walk on the trail around the pond this week and they had the best time together...
Seven seems so old. Mature. Grown up. And she is...really truly growing up. She is now a long-limbed and lanky version of her yo...
3) I don't want them to lose interest " Good painting! " may get children to keep painting for as long as we keep watching a...
In my day and a half squeezed into a day I must have somehow forgotten to pack a few items for our visit with my family. Thankfully it is ...
... Goes to Addie ( Jeremiah's sister ) for graduating from nursing school last week. Not only did she graduate...but she did it with...
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- our date...
- What were they thinking?
- Daddy does the best ponytails =)
- Ezra's new face...
- 2 in 2
- to market, to market...
- count them up...
- please stand up...
- more rainy day activities...
- Adventures on a rainy day
- we're walking, we're walking...
- snot bubbles
- Memory lane
- Aunt "olly"
- Can it be vacation again?
- Nifty, nifty, look who's...
- Growing and growing and growing and ...
- My boy
- Sharing is caring...
- Fun on a rainy day
- Memory Monday
- First, some pictues of the week
- Back in the saddle again...
- eZrA jAmEs
- ▼ August (30)