eZrA jAmEs

By | 9:53 PM 5 comments
Time for an Ezra update. He is 10 months old now, and into EVERYTHING!

He still has those blue eyes and that sweet dimple...I love it!

He has decided to leave babyfood behind and has moved onto the world of table food. He loves to push anything around on the floor...books, dvd covers, blocks. He is cruising everywhere and has taken quite a few solo steps this week. He still has never met a stranger and has a smile for everyone. He says mama and dada and said ball a few times this week. He has finally figured out his sippy cup. He loves balls and can actually sit and roll a ball back and forth with you now.

Did I mention that he is into EVERYTHING now?

He's figured out how to open all the kitchen cabinets. He especially loves the pots and pans =)


Check out the floor underneath the highchair...just a typical meal for him!


If I even leave the fridge open for a second, he is right there! In this picture, he had pulled out ALL the vegetables from the veggie drawer.
Newer Post Older Post Home

5 comments:

Heather said...

So cute!

mommajeane said...

I love the smile he has after the fact... sort of like he knew what he was doing...and those baby blues

Becky Swann said...

He is such a cutie!
I wanted you to know, and I hope you don't mind I copied and pasted your mommy burn out series to my friends that are moms! I just found them soo encouraging and wanted you to know that God is using you to encourage others!!!

He is so CUTE!!! :)

Hey you guys, glad to hear jeremiah is back among the living! I know that was not fun. Check out the baby book with Bear's pics in them. I think you have a copy of Bear in the cabinet very similar to Ezra! Like father like son! He's such a cutie patootie!! Can't wait to see those babies again! Have a Great vacation! Love, gramma H.