A rainy day and some grocery shopping to do.
We loaded up the car and packed the bags
The Teeter of Harris has cool race car carts that the kids love to "drive"
Watch out though, I can't seem to control those things to save my life and I leave a trail of destruction in my wake =)
Three pictures that say it all:
After getting drenched loading the kids back into the car, unloading them at home, unloading the groceries...what would a little more rain hurt?
and finally...cuddles in the bed leading up to naps for everyone.
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
We took a walk on the trail around the pond this week and they had the best time together...
Seven seems so old. Mature. Grown up. And she is...really truly growing up. She is now a long-limbed and lanky version of her yo...
In my day and a half squeezed into a day I must have somehow forgotten to pack a few items for our visit with my family. Thankfully it is ...
... Goes to Addie ( Jeremiah's sister ) for graduating from nursing school last week. Not only did she graduate...but she did it with...
3) I don't want them to lose interest " Good painting! " may get children to keep painting for as long as we keep watching a...
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- our date...
- What were they thinking?
- Daddy does the best ponytails =)
- Ezra's new face...
- 2 in 2
- to market, to market...
- count them up...
- please stand up...
- more rainy day activities...
- Adventures on a rainy day
- we're walking, we're walking...
- snot bubbles
- Memory lane
- Aunt "olly"
- Can it be vacation again?
- Nifty, nifty, look who's...
- Growing and growing and growing and ...
- My boy
- Sharing is caring...
- Fun on a rainy day
- Memory Monday
- First, some pictues of the week
- Back in the saddle again...
- eZrA jAmEs
- ▼ August (30)