Craving of the week

By | 3:04 PM 1 comment
My craving of this week has been homemade chicken salad.

I have made not one, but two big batches of it...and pretty much eaten it all by myself =)
(I all but threatened Jeremiah's life if he ate too much of it!)

Here is the recipe I use:

2cps cooked diced chicken
2 hardboiled eggs, diced
1/2 cp diced celery
1/2 cp mayo
1 tbsp vinegar
2 tsp sugar
1/4 cp sweet relish

I have added/substituted grapes/apples/nuts before...depending on what I have at home or what is on sale at the grocery store. It is a very simple and easy recipe that has never failed me yet...and boy, it has hit the spot this week!
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

Kelly Via said...

Hmmm...I have never put eggs in mine...and why do you and Tasha have to blog about Eggs. Just to think of them makes me gag.

Maybe I'll have to try it next year:)