My craving of this week has been homemade chicken salad.
I have made not one, but two big batches of it...and pretty much eaten it all by myself =)
(I all but threatened Jeremiah's life if he ate too much of it!)
Here is the recipe I use:
2cps cooked diced chicken
2 hardboiled eggs, diced
1/2 cp diced celery
1/2 cp mayo
1 tbsp vinegar
2 tsp sugar
1/4 cp sweet relish
I have added/substituted grapes/apples/nuts before...depending on what I have at home or what is on sale at the grocery store. It is a very simple and easy recipe that has never failed me yet...and boy, it has hit the spot this week!
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
November 2012 " There's someone I'd love for you to meet ," my Father-in-Law told us. " Her name is Ms. Eli...
Progress. Just 3 left. Future florists of America. Ezra to Eli: I think it's time we start working out. Eli: Yeah. Ga...
I did not let my daughter eat a piece of chocolate found in her stocking...left over from...ahem...last year. I mean, really , what kind of...
"Ariel" by Ella McKay August 2010
We took a walk on the trail around the pond this week and they had the best time together...
- ► 2016 (32)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- Pictures and updates...
- Merry Christmas!
- Weekend fun, part three...
- Weekend fun, part two
- Weekend fun, part one
- A night of catch-up...
- Hidden talent
- On her own...
- Christmas Carols with Ella McKay
- First flutters...
- Guest Blogger...Jenn's husband
- Making a list...and checking it off
- Baby Update...
- You might be pregnant if...
- A Christ-filled Christmas...part 2
- I remember the Christmas...
- The princess makes good cookies...
- Wild night
- A Christ-filled Christmas...part 1
- Memory Monday...
- Thanksgiving leftovers...
- Craving of the week
- Nancy Drew and the case of the missing crayons...
- It's a bird...It's a plane...
- A random observation...
- How lovely are thy branches...
- My Thanksgiving day CVS booty...
- Phrase of the day...
- ▼ December (28)