My Thanksgiving day CVS booty...

By | 3:12 PM 5 comments
So, I've never posted a picture of all my "deals"...
but...

the deals of CVS on Thanksgiving day (yes, my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and I opened the store!) are definitely worth a picture...














I got all the above (plus some candy that didn't make it very long and some lotion that I am already using) for $3 out of pocket. I walked into CVS with 21 ECB's (extra care bucks...basically cvs money) and walked out with 35ECB's!
Newer Post Older Post Home

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad that I missed it! I'm not quite an ecb expert yet...I may have to shadow you sometime!

Kristen Snyder

Kurt said...

Your deal even impressed my wife (Belk shopping queen) Amy. See you at the C group Sunday.

Kurt Schmiemann

mommajeane said...

Way to go girl....

Yeah! We definitely stopped in at CVS thanksgiving morning! :)

Kelly Via said...

We did the whole CVS at Midnight deal...and it was awesome!! I made over $20 in ECBs and got tons of booty for $2.01oop!! Wasn't that fun!?