Making a list...and checking it off

By | 8:04 PM 1 comment
I'm feeling the crunch of Christmas...less than 2 weeks away!

I do love all the stuff to do for Christmas though...I love the baking, the shopping, the wrapping, the holiday cards to write and send out. It's not a chore to me...I love it!

Today I was quite proud of myself as I got quite a few things checked off my Christmas to-do list:

1) Finish up the Christmas cards
2) Box up the presents I need to ship

and, finally...

3) Make the dreaded post office trip (which really wasn't that bad!)

I also was able to get the whole house clean, all the laundry done, and grocery shop!
Whew, I'm beat tonight =)
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

Kelly Via said...

I sure hope you weren't nauseated today....sounds like it must have been a good day:)