Girls Only

By | 9:03 PM 3 comments
Since "us girls have to stick together" these days...
I took Ella for a quick overnight trip up to Virginia for a wedding shower for my Via sister, Joy.

It was pretty much a girls only party, as all of us Via sisters came in, sans husbands and boy children. For some strange reason it was so much quieter than normal. So much quieter.

Did I mention it was quieter than normal?

Sadly, I left my camera at home with my boys, so I have no pictures of the weekend to show for it. And even more sadly, Jeremiah didn't take a single picture while we were gone. It's okay though...I will forgive him (in time). After all, it wasn't like he was busy or anything.

But I did some searching through the archives and found this one of the two of us girls from last August, so lets all just pretend together:

















As much as I love my boys and all the joys that come with them...
I am so glad that I was blessed with my sweet girl.
Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

Emily said...

since you "delurked: over at the "dowdyhouse" I should most def. delurk over here!! I've been reading for awhile and like Jeremiah I admire your writing style!! I still can't believe we don't know each other because we are connected in so many ways! Amy W.'s husband and my husband went to high school together! Ed Martin is one of my husband's closest friends from college! And I went to Rainbow until the 7th grade so I know Jeremiah and Josh! In fact my sister Amy Jo had the.biggest.crush.ever. on Josh and at her 2nd birthday party he gave her a Barbie that we named the "Josh Via" barbie doll and nothing could be done to that Barbie!! we could most def. play the 6 degrees of separation game! I love the honesty you bring to your blog!!

Wait...who had a crush on my husband?! Just kidding;) I think it's hilarious that their was a Josh Via Barbie though, ha!

amen amen about the single girl. i am SO happy we have our girl.