Breakthrough(s)

By | 2:44 PM 5 comments
Eli has slept through the night for the last four days.

Hallelujah.

Praise the Lord.

Shout it from the roof tops.

Excuse my excitedness...but this is big in our house. Big, I tell you.

Oh, and this is a little bit different...but a breakthrough none the less: Eli is now instigating hugs and "wrestles" with Ezra. Instead of melting to the floor in a pile of whine anytime Ezra comes within a two foot radius of him.
















Big, I tell you.
Newer Post Older Post Home

5 comments:

Yay for breakthroughs! So glad he is finally sleeping better for you, hopefully he keeps it up :)

Renae said...

WOO-HOOOOOO! I KNOW, KNOW, KNOW how BIG this is!!!!! And the "whine", please! I've had ENOUGH WHINE to last me FOREVER with our little Bulgarian DIVA! In fact, our kids tell her "NE KLENCHA"(No WHINING!) all the time;)...

jrsreagan said...

We are so excited for you guys!! I can't even begin to imagine how difficult, yet exciting this whole change has been. I'm glad that things seem to be settling into a normal routine. Everything we have ever known to be normal is getting ready to be upset - in a good way, though. I hope all is well. Tell everyone we said hello!

Billy said...

Great news!!!

Kelly Via said...

Yes! Jenn, that is so exciting!! I know both you and Eli are enjoying his full nights rest. I am so excited for these breakthroughs!!