Memory Monday

By | 2:00 PM 6 comments
I am reminding myself of one of my favorite verses this week:

2 Thes 3:13
Never tire of doing what is right.


I feel like sometimes when the Lord calls you to something and you act in obedience usually it is the best feeling in the world. Then there are times when it is not so warm and fuzzy and things aren't easy and you start to second guess yourself.

If this was God's plan shouldn't this be easier?

And no, I'm not just talking about the adoption (although that could certainly be included)...I'm talking about all the "right things" I know the Lord has called me to: teaching and training my children, supporting my husband, giving generously, having patience, loving others...

Never tire of doing what is right.
Never tire of doing what is right.

Never tire of doing what is right.

Perhaps you needed this reminder too today?
Newer Post Older Post Home

6 comments:

Thanks Jenn:)

Glad you had a couple of days to refocus!

Renae said...

You have NO idea how much!!!!:) Thanks Jenn!

Bobbie Grant said...

You saw my Not Me Monday post today, didn't you? :0

Billy said...

Amen sista!

Ashley said...

Yes, I did. Thank you.

Jeanne said...

Sometimes I can't string enough "doing right" together to get tired of it. Maybe for me it's just never tiring of trying to do right.