Not Me Monday

By | 9:00 AM 6 comments
I did not forget to buckle one of my children into their car seat this week.

Nope. Not me.

That is such a rookie mom mistake.
And I am (after all) a veteran mom.

And I certainly did not find that out (because it never happened) when I had to slam on the brakes to avoid rear-ending a car in front of me...and that child flew onto the floor.

Oh no. Not me.

And I didn't have to slam on my brakes because I was looking in the rear view mirror telling the same child that I have told a million times before that when mommy is driving she CANNOT pick up the cup or toy or ______________ (insert your own version of one of the millions of objects that gets dropped onto the floor only to be found incredibly valuable by the dropper at approximately 2.7 seconds after it hits the floor).

Uh uh. Not me.
Newer Post Older Post Home

6 comments:

i bet that child will remind you next time. ;-)

Marci said...

Been there done that! But, even veteran mom's mess up... so thankful we have a gracious God! Hugs.

Billy said...

oh yeah, i'm guilty of this one, too - definately one of the scariest things to realize while driving down the road!

Thanks for giving me a great laugh at your own expense.

Kelly Via said...

I'm so glad that didn't happen to you!!

Briana said...

this makes me happy on so many levels.