zoe elizabeth: 7 months

By | 8:18 AM 4 comments

I'm a few days late on this.
On purpose.

Because I'm in denial that she is really 7 months old.

I honestly don't even want to write out the particulars of what she is doing.
Because I am still in denial that she is doing all that she is doing.

(Maybe if I write it small and in parentheses it doesn't mean she is actually pulling up, eating big people food, saying DaDa and BaBa and MaMa...)

She is chubby and scrumptious and curious and so incredibly full of life.
And I (we) love her so.





























Happy 7 months our sweet girl!

Please stop growing up so fast.

Newer Post Older Post Home

4 comments:

Pam said...

I LOVE this and can so relate! I don't even want to think about Madelyn being 9 months old next week!! WHAT?!?! I mean she can't possibly be outside the womb just as long as she was in it already! (insert sad face here!)

Ashley said...

Oh, the cheeks! So sweet. Scrumptious indeed. She's beautiful.

Catelyn said...

She is soooo cute. I love you Zoe Elizabeth

Jacqueline said...

I have been reading your blog for awhile now...and I love it!! =) My daughter just turned 2 months old this last week and this morning was my first day back at work!! I have LOVED seeing pictures of your little one, she is ADORABLE!