thursday thoughts

By | 8:03 AM 1 comment

I've felt swallowed up by life this week.
Nobody is sick.
Nothing has gone wrong.
Just getting everything done in the day has been...well, it's been.

Not complaining, just keeping it real.

We are having a fence put in this week. Peace of mind for the backyard is a very exciting thing.

Especially as it is looking like Zoe is going to be walking sooner than later.
This girl will not slow down.
She is attacking her milestones.
Attacking.

She started pulling up on things this week. Saying DaDa. And wants very little to do with anything that resembles a baby food puree. Give her what I'm eating...and she is a happy girl. Who needs teeth? is her motto. Oh, and she has to be right in the middle of the others at mealtime. No feeding off to the side for her!

























 She came down with her first case (thankfully a mild one) of the dreaded cheerio disease.
























I'm open for ideas of what to feed her as I'm feeling sort of limited in what she can independently eat at the moment, but she just gets frustrated with "baby food."

It's going to be 80 degree's here today.

I have broken out the flip flops and I am refusing to go back.

Can't believe it is March 1st.

Happy Thursday!
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

mommajeane said...

I am jealoius of how warm it is...Thanks for sharing the pics..I was missing them this week.