not me monday

By | 5:15 PM 2 comments
I am not writing this rather than making dinner.
I am not writing this rather than think up what to make for dinner since I, of course, did not, lapse in my planning out dinner for tonight.

I did not just miss the trash pick up this morning.
And since we have oodles of extra trash space in our can, its really not a big deal. (Why can't someone invent a sarcasm font?)

I did not take a sick baby to a very running late doctor only to be told I should have just stayed at home.

I did not lock my keys, wallet, and phone in the car at the store.
And of course I didn't have the baby with me.
And of course it wasn't Aldi so I didn't even have a quarter to get a cart and at least use the time in a productive manner while waiting on my husband to come to our rescue.

Yeah, I did not have one of those days.

I never have those days.

And, yes, I do realize how petty and silly my first world problems are. However, I have a feeling I will realize it more tomorrow than today.


Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

Erika said...

BFD (breakfast for dinner) - my solution to those days when it is suddenly dinner time and I have done nothing in the dinner planning department. The kids love it, it's easy, and it's fast. Pancakes, eggs, applesauce and maybe a green veggie and all is well in the world again (well, my world at least ;0)).

Erin said...

Hope tomorrow is better than today!