the benefits of college spring break

By | 2:03 PM Leave a Comment

My "baby" brother Ben is on his college spring break and has been spending it with us this week.

(Hmmm...going to visit his sister with 4 little kids?! I'm not sure he really thought that one through! But let's not tell him, k.)


Like any good house guest, he came bearing gifts: two of my sisters, Selah and Leah. We have been having a blast this week with them.

Selah is like a little Momma to Zoe and carts her all over the house...


Zoe is more than happy to oblige, obviously.

I'd write more (and will later...) but I have two little girls impatiently waiting on me to jump on the trampoline with them. 

Oh yes, like any good older sister, I put my brother to work and made him set up the trampoline.

See, we are reaping many benefits from this college spring break thing-ie.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: