babies (not ladies) man

By | 7:49 AM 6 comments

Ezra has a little baby doll that he has started taking care of. And by taking care of I mean swaddling it up ever so precisely, carting it around in his basket, feeding it a bottle because (and i quote...) "boys don't have milk in their boobies like you", and making sure the baby gets adequate sleep. 

Occasionally he will throw the baby into the ceiling fan. Only occasionally though.

I still haven't pinned him down on a name for this baby. Sometimes it is Emily. Other times Teta. Sometimes the baby came from mommys belly and other times it is from "Efiofia." And the baby changes genders quite frequently as well. 





I am thinking of hiring him out as a part time babysitter. If I can get the fan throwing thing under control, that is.

Any takers?

Newer Post Older Post Home

6 comments:

That is AWESOME!!!!

He can watch my boys...no need to wait for the throwing-in-the-fan to pass:)

Unknown said...

haha! too funny. love the picture...and the content, of course :)

This is too funny! Love it!!

Kelly Via said...

Oh this is so cute!! I love it!

mommajeane said...

I love it. That is so Ezra and his daddy mixed together. One of the boys here after reading the post even said that :)

Nataly said...

Leah and I read this post and we were laughing.We know our little nephew would do such a thing:)It's adorable!