Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
The great wash out. Non-stop rain since Friday with no end in sight. It's a good thing we like rainy days. Last week, after I ha...
It's October?! What, what?! What happened to September? Anybody else with me? We got a gloriously sunshiny one day brea...
Our Via-cation week is one of the highlights of our year, every year, going on over a decade now. We've swam, fished, gotten too ...
It's Monday and the sun is out! As in, grab-your-sunscreen-its-never-looked-brighter out! Oddly enough, my three youngest are fast...
So many comings and goings, but right now, right here, while the rain is coming down, the skies are grey, the house is surprisingly qu...
- ► 2015 (85)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- you are my sunshine: Zoe's room
- then and now: strawberry picking
- Song for a Fourth Child (Babies Don't Keep)
- some parts are meat
- the pondering's of a thirty one year old
- not me monday
- a picture is worth a thousand words
- homeschool: in like a lion
- the first taste
- because we are project people
- other things
- zoe elizabeth: 8 months
- Recap: Holy Week
- thursday thoughts
- here's where i ramble about our new favorite park ...
- babies (not ladies) man
- memory monday: enjoying the light
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)