Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
We took a walk on the trail around the pond this week and they had the best time together...
In my day and a half squeezed into a day I must have somehow forgotten to pack a few items for our visit with my family. Thankfully it is ...
... Goes to Addie ( Jeremiah's sister ) for graduating from nursing school last week. Not only did she graduate...but she did it with...
Ella: I wonder why God didn't make two hearts for us...one for the red blood and one for the blue blood? She's a smar...
I love being a mom. Love. Love. Love it. At all times and at all times. Therefore, I am not struggling to re-transition into my mommy mo...
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- you are my sunshine: Zoe's room
- then and now: strawberry picking
- Song for a Fourth Child (Babies Don't Keep)
- some parts are meat
- the pondering's of a thirty one year old
- not me monday
- a picture is worth a thousand words
- homeschool: in like a lion
- the first taste
- because we are project people
- other things
- zoe elizabeth: 8 months
- Recap: Holy Week
- thursday thoughts
- here's where i ramble about our new favorite park ...
- babies (not ladies) man
- memory monday: enjoying the light
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)