other things

By | 8:06 AM 3 comments
I've (obviously) been up to other things than blogging this week...

Our big project of the week was converting our (now old) laundry room into Zoe's room.
Yes, you read that right.
Our laundry room in this house contains a closet and window and seemed a ridiculous waste of space just designated for laundry.

Hence, an idea was born...
Which we vacillated on for months because we knew the amount of work it was going to take...
Until we just finally decided to do it.

Our washer and dryer were relocated to the first floor garage, which is right off the kitchen. A rather convenient spot for me as I spend a lot of my day in that room.

And Zoe's room was born.

Here are my cute helpers repainting it a cheery yellow...

yes, BOTH of their underwear is inside out. at least they were wearing some that day.

Her room also got some new flooring, so the curse of the ugly green faux marble linoleum is finally lifted from our house forever!

I found this site with great ideas on how to fix little girls hair and Ella and I have been having fun doing new do's every day...














































And this little lady has finally entered the destructo stage and rearranges my tupperwear and condiments all the day long...















































Once I've finished with the final touches of Zoe's room I'll be sure to post pictures...

But for now I need a quiet Saturday morning of pancakes, cartoons, and snuggling with my kiddo's!





Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Can't wait to see the pictures of the finished project!

Kelly Via said...

Oh, great idea! I can't wait to see Zoe's new room!! I am sure you will make it so precious!

Erika said...

Love that cheery yellow! Wonder if my boys would let me paint their room that color? :0)