here's where i ramble about our new favorite park and show off cute pictures of my cute kids

By | 11:07 AM 4 comments
There are two things I rely on heavily in my life these days:

1) public libraries
2) public parks

Both are free. 
Both provide endless opportunities for fun and learning and being creative. 
#2 especially helps with getting all the energy out of my energy ridden crew.
And, thankfully, both are in good supply around where we live. (I may or may not have google-mapped the nearest library before we moved, even before I googled-mapped anything else. And yes, I realize I made google-mapped a verb.)

Anyways...

Ever since we moved I have been slowly but surely visiting all the new parks in the area. This week we found our favorite so far. It is complete with a unique playground, huge rocks to climb, wide open spaces, and of course the most important element of all...clean bathroom facilities.

Since we went on Jeremiah's day off I actually brought my camera with me. I usually don't even attempt to take pictures when I have all four by myself at a park these days. Bad things happen like losing a kid if I do. Not that I have ever lost a kid. It doesn't count if it is under 5 minutes, right?


Zoe loves to taste test all the local foliage these days.



The ONLY picture I have of me with my four blessings. I need to get out from behind the camera more often, huh.



Ezra conquered the rock wall!

Eli was right behind him.

My boys "showing" me their muscles. It's ok to laugh at the ridiculousness of this picture.


Busy big girl!

And finally, my favorite outtake of the day...lest you think my kids always take cute photos or nonsense like that.



Newer Post Older Post Home

4 comments:

1. great pictures! 2. where is this new park? 3. i'd love for you to have your camera next time my kids are there ;)

Unknown said...

Love this post! You are one talented picture lady Jen!!

mommajeane said...

I love the personalities in these pictures that you captured...and of course I love the "models" are pretty close to my heart as well.

Ashley said...

Your family is so sweet! And LOVE Jeremiah's t-shirt. I've been rocking my one and only goodfriday CD lately. Classics never die. :)