Homeschooling: End of Year Report

By | 7:31 AM Leave a Comment
Last Friday was our last "official" day of school for this year.
(I say official because we've got a lot of fun un-school plans for this summer!)

I am so proud of each child for how well they have done and what they have learned this year. We (emphasis on the we) all learned so much and had fun doing it!

We spent some time this week looking back on what we learned this year and it was a wonderful moment to me as their teacher to see them realize how much they have learned, what skills they have improved on, and to find out what their favorite moments of school were.

Ella loved learning about the planets, Ezra liked writing his letters in his bug journal, and Eli liked learning about the cheetah's. No surprises there!

As much as I have moments of frustration, being overwhelmed, tired, or uninspired...I really do enjoy teaching them. More than I ever thought I would, actually. Watching a lightbulb moment happen in my child's life is a gift. Seeing them work hard at something they don't just "get" is ample opportunity for character growth (especially on my part, ha!).

Watching them grow to love learning is an incredible process...and one that makes it all worth it.



























And now...lets...


Bring on the Summer!
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: