tree huggers (or yet another excuse to ramble about my kids)

By | 3:04 PM 1 comment

I know, I know...I've mentioned a time or two how we like to visit parks in the area. 

All of the parks have official names. However, my kids have given them all their own official names: We have The Roller Slide Park, The Rock Climbing Park, The Roll Down Hill Park, Our Park, and The Really Fun Park...to name a few.

We were at The Really Fun Park last week and all they wanted to do was climb this one tree. Which Ella decided to name Megan? I find that a little weird, but hey, she insisted it was a Megan. I promise we aren't really the tree naming/hugging type of people. Or are we?

My kids have the really great ability to make whatever they are doing look really really fun to other kids and they always end up with their own mob of new found friends wherever we go. On this day, we ended up with the whole playground trying to climb this one tree.

Poor Megan.

 Of course, Ella was the first to conquer. Miss sassy pants.

 Ezra followed right behind. Mr. sassy pants.













































Eli didn't quite make it. And REFUSED my help. But he was a great cheerleader for the others. Mr. sparkle eyes.






























While she was happy to just watch (and munch on grass) this day, I have a feeling it won't be long before she joins the crazies. 

Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

mommajeane said...

Love each one of them and how you described them.