i know that full well

By | 7:58 AM Leave a Comment
this girl has had a couple of days of higher than normal neediness.
pulling on my pant legs has been the norm. not the exception.
she just wants to be picked up.
and carried in my arms.
not the baby carrier.
my arms.

i was looking down at her.
fighting off frustration.

and i took a deep breath while praying "God, help me..."

then i noticed the way the light was bouncing off her eyes,
and creating the most beautiful glow on her creamy skin...



for that moment...
my frustration melted into adoration.

and i re-found my joy in her Creator
(and enough patience to make it till naptime...)



Psalm 139:14

I will praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; 
your works are wonderful, 
I know that full well.


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: