Not Me Monday

By | 7:00 AM 2 comments

I am always aware of my children's whereabouts and would never, ahem...misplace one of them.

And since I wouldn't misplace one of them, I certainly would never, ahem...misplace two of them.

And they would obviously know better than to go INTO the back door of the house next door to the house we were looking at buying during one of our multiple house hunt festivals. Only to be returned to me by one nice but very surprised neighbor.

Oh, gasp. That would never happen.

Because that would just be awful.
And scary.
And embarrassing.

Nope. Not me.

(And for the record...we are NOT buying that house. I don't think I could face that neighbor again.)




Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

mommajeane said...

Just smiling here... :)

Stacey said...

Um...I wouldn't buy that house either! No way!