the obligatory pumpkin patch pictures

By | 8:00 AM 6 comments
Ah, the pumpkin patch pictures.

It's right up there with the kids under the Christmas tree picture.

Our pumpkin patch of choice this year was Green Level Gourd Farm. I took the kids there last year by myself and got hopelessly lost. As in call my husband in a panic because I have been driving around for 2 hours without seeing signs of life lost.

I happen to know the area a lot better this year...because it is where we are moving to! How bout' that. I certainly would never have thought that this time last year.

But then again I wouldn't have thought we'd have another child in our family...
Or we'd be at a new church...
Or we'd be moving to a new house, new city...

The things that can change in a year.

Back to the pumpkin patch...

My kids are cute.
We all had a blast.
Hay rides are worth the money.
My kids are cute.
I love my family.
And did I mention that my kids are cute?



Newer Post Older Post Home

6 comments:

ADawson said...

Awe, your kids are cute! I love Zoe's enthusiasm :-)

Kelly Via said...

Looks like a great fall day of fun!! Can't wait to have a day like this myself! Oh, and your kids are super cute! :)

DebHambrick said...

yep, you are right! they are cute!
and did I mention that your kids are really cute!! ;-)

Erin Snyder said...

i love zoe's tongue hanging out and ezra it starting to look so grown up, but they are all still oh so cute! :)

Erin Snyder said...

i love zoe's tongue hanging out and ezra is starting to look so grown up, but they are all still oh so cute! :)

Stacey said...

We would know your kids are cute even if you didn't mention it, but go right on ahead! Let me be the #6commentator to mention that I think they're cute also!