i love it when...

By | 5:00 PM 4 comments
Zoe wakes up from her nap, sweetly stretches her arms up above her head, pooches out her pouty lips...and lets out a man fart.

Ezra comes to me and tells me he "bless you" "fee" times in a row. (translation: he sneezed 3 times)

Eli gives me the play by play on the movie I am watching with him:
"Mom, Bambi trying to walk..." "Mom, Bambi fell down..." Mom, Bambi said burr-ed..."

Ella informs me that God told her that we need to adopt a six year old girl from Ethiopia. Every. Single. Day.


























Yep.
It's official.
I have the best kids in the world.
(no offense to all you other parents with lesser children)
Newer Post Older Post Home

4 comments:

I love it when... someone can make me laugh out loud the way you just did with your post! Thanks:)

Stacey said...

Sounds like Ella might be prophesying some things....hmmmm! Love it! =)

ha ha ha! we have a similar prophetess in this house.

Keesha Via said...

You guys are so blessed!