zoe elizabeth: two months

By | 7:00 AM 5 comments





































I know, I know. How in the world is she two months old already?

How. In. The. World?

(sigh)

She is such a doll baby. She is smiling all the time now and tries her hardest to laugh. And she has the cutest squinty eye smile where her eyes just scrunch up and clear disappear...



























She seems to save all her special smiles just for her Daddy. And I think she likes his new office...


She is a chunky monkey. I moved her up to size 2 diapers this week. And she is wearing size 3 mos clothes already. Even a few 3-6mos outfits. On our not official scale she checks in at 12lbs +. I love it. I love the rolls. I love the squishiness. I love the smooshiness. LOVE it.

She is starting to engage with some toys and move around a bit. I have been surprised on two occasions this week when I went to get her up from a nap to find her rolled over.



























She loves to sleep on her tummy.
She is not a paci girl.

She still eats about every 3 hours during the day. After eating we play for a little bit and then she naps. She goes down for the night around 8-9pm and will sleep until around 7am the next morning...waking 1 to 2 times between then to eat. She settles right back down after each feeding, so I am not complaining one bit.

She does not enjoy her car seat much.
Her eyes are dark and lovely and sparkly and slowly turning (what we think will be) brown.







































She really loves her bath time.
And she really loves when all her brothers and sister play around her. Toys are not nearly as necessary with child #4. And who can blame her, her siblings are quite the entertainment.

I can't imagine life without her.
I can't even remember life without her at this point.

Happy two months my sweet Zoe Elizabeth!
Newer Post Older Post Home

5 comments:

ADawson said...

Awe, I can't wait to meet her :) She's beautiful!

Love, love, LOVE the pictures! I CANNOT believe she is two months old already...

Stacey said...

She is quite beautiful!

Ashley said...

Oh, the rolls. Yes, yes, just eat them up!! Nothing better than nuzzling baby rolls. She is beautiful!

DebHambrick said...

ohhh, gramma can't believe she is 2 months!! I can't wait to see her again!