Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Haiti is a bender of time, and while this may sound dramatic (you have my permission to roll your eyes) our life in America seems like a ...
I am not gonna lie to you: I'm tired and perhaps a bit cranky this morning as I write this. Don't feel like I should admit that, bu...
I was invited to a Haitian wedding a few weekends ago, and, for someone who is pretty well versed in the American wedding industry, it wa...
Obviously, mosquito's are a problem here. Beyond the discomfort of the bite itself, they carry all kind of nastiness. I shudder to...
Whew, that went by fast! Week two has come and gone, we all are feeling more settled, everyone is healthy and thriving, and as always.....
- ► 2015 (70)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- snapshot: one day till moving day
- snapshot: thanksgiving cousin fun
- swifty fly the years: ella mckay turns 6
- Not Me Monday
- snapshot: partial reunion
- snapshot: gramma's puppies from florida are wussie...
- an update and this is when the whirlwind begins
- thursday thoughts: PRAYER REQUEST
- so wrong (and so right)
- nothing like a bearded man with an ax
- Memory Monday
- 8 Common Reactions to my Adoptive/Transracial Fami...
- snapshot(s): duct tape use #14,529
- thursday thoughts
- zoe elizabeth: three months
- snapshot(s): cardboard wonderland
- not me monday: Oh, Ezra...
- the car seat personality test
- thursday thoughts: treasure trove
- white space
- Halloween 2011
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)