Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
that my older sister, Laura Jeane, and I ( we were great partners in crime growing up !) found the Christmas present hiding spot and peeked ...
Ah , New Year's Eve. It's always such an inspirational and momentous evening for our little family. We started off our evening ...
When Jeremiah and I were oh so young we went out shopping for furniture for our first apartment right before our wedding. Of course being t...
It seems like McDonald's happy meal toys have been on a downhill spiral for quite a while now. Either a ridiculous "kidz jam"...
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- snapshot: one day till moving day
- snapshot: thanksgiving cousin fun
- swifty fly the years: ella mckay turns 6
- Not Me Monday
- snapshot: partial reunion
- snapshot: gramma's puppies from florida are wussie...
- an update and this is when the whirlwind begins
- thursday thoughts: PRAYER REQUEST
- so wrong (and so right)
- nothing like a bearded man with an ax
- Memory Monday
- 8 Common Reactions to my Adoptive/Transracial Fami...
- snapshot(s): duct tape use #14,529
- thursday thoughts
- zoe elizabeth: three months
- snapshot(s): cardboard wonderland
- not me monday: Oh, Ezra...
- the car seat personality test
- thursday thoughts: treasure trove
- white space
- Halloween 2011
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)