thursday thoughts: treasure trove

By | 7:40 AM Leave a Comment
On a recent walk around the pond (which I've been trying to get in as much as possible before we move) the kids picked up all kinds of treasures...






















A "holy" leaf.
A turtle shell remnant.
A "bear claw" shaped piece of bark.
And a seed pod.

How I love their idea of treasure.

They love it when I make up treasure hunts for them...


Ella hit the treasure chest (yes, jackpot would work better, but it wouldn't fit as well with my treasure theme) when she got a brother who allows her to do this to him...


And I am totally stealing this idea from this months readers digest, but if I were to make a list of the top five things (my treasures, if you will) I would grab out of my house (besides my kids, duh) in the event of a fire it would look something like this:

1. Computer (with external hard drive)
2. Camera
3. Ezra's blankie's
4. My purse
5. Box of memento's I keep on my beside table (old love letters, kids hospital bracelets, etc.)

What would your list include?

Happy Thursday!

Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: