Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
We last left off on our walk... We kept walking and walking...and it truly was one of my favorite parts of the entire trip. A little ex...
Jeremiah and I just returned from Haiti, again. This trip I made it a point to document a day that we traveled outside the city. Any d...
In a rather last minute (because that's how this control-planner-oriented-who-deep-down-is-more-of-a-free-spirit-than-she'd-eve...
Jeremiah is back from Haiti. Again, just for a few weeks then he heads back down the end of this month. Then, we head back to Haiti as a ...
It all began as innocent fun in the sprinkler... Then he got a (slightly sinister) idea... Come on Eli...you k...
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- snapshot: one day till moving day
- snapshot: thanksgiving cousin fun
- swifty fly the years: ella mckay turns 6
- Not Me Monday
- snapshot: partial reunion
- snapshot: gramma's puppies from florida are wussie...
- an update and this is when the whirlwind begins
- thursday thoughts: PRAYER REQUEST
- so wrong (and so right)
- nothing like a bearded man with an ax
- Memory Monday
- 8 Common Reactions to my Adoptive/Transracial Fami...
- snapshot(s): duct tape use #14,529
- thursday thoughts
- zoe elizabeth: three months
- snapshot(s): cardboard wonderland
- not me monday: Oh, Ezra...
- the car seat personality test
- thursday thoughts: treasure trove
- white space
- Halloween 2011
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)