Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Confession time. When Jeremiah is out of town/country, we do things, well...a little bit differently. Cereal is a justifiable dinner c...
The week has flown by and Jeremiah is getting on the plane as I write this to begin his flight home. We haven't gotten to talk muc...
Amidst, the flurry of packing and planning that was our weekend, we did manage to squeeze in some time to celebrate the #1 Dad in our lives...
So, you see...we were supposed to have been in Raleigh the last few days. Instead #ohEzra was visited by the stomach bug fairy. Since we ...
Technically, Summer is three months. However, for us this year, our Summer "break" is one month. (The countdown for Haiti is on...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- snapshot: one day till moving day
- snapshot: thanksgiving cousin fun
- swifty fly the years: ella mckay turns 6
- Not Me Monday
- snapshot: partial reunion
- snapshot: gramma's puppies from florida are wussie...
- an update and this is when the whirlwind begins
- thursday thoughts: PRAYER REQUEST
- so wrong (and so right)
- nothing like a bearded man with an ax
- Memory Monday
- 8 Common Reactions to my Adoptive/Transracial Fami...
- snapshot(s): duct tape use #14,529
- thursday thoughts
- zoe elizabeth: three months
- snapshot(s): cardboard wonderland
- not me monday: Oh, Ezra...
- the car seat personality test
- thursday thoughts: treasure trove
- white space
- Halloween 2011
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)