Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Jeremiah is on a jet plane at this very moment while I am up at my mom's for the week. Zoe told me yesterday as our family took off i...
An answer to the fervent prayers of all my children and especially my husband was received with great joy...as we enjoyed not just a snow ...
**I thought I'd start a new throwback feature on Thursdays, pulling from the archives. This one hails from way back in 2010 when I taugh...
I am sending Jeremiah off again to Haiti next week, and I am super excited about what he gets to do this trip! After living in Haiti wit...
the first snow of our winter is the first real snow of her life. it's such a beautiful thing to watch...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- snapshot: one day till moving day
- snapshot: thanksgiving cousin fun
- swifty fly the years: ella mckay turns 6
- Not Me Monday
- snapshot: partial reunion
- snapshot: gramma's puppies from florida are wussie...
- an update and this is when the whirlwind begins
- thursday thoughts: PRAYER REQUEST
- so wrong (and so right)
- nothing like a bearded man with an ax
- Memory Monday
- 8 Common Reactions to my Adoptive/Transracial Fami...
- snapshot(s): duct tape use #14,529
- thursday thoughts
- zoe elizabeth: three months
- snapshot(s): cardboard wonderland
- not me monday: Oh, Ezra...
- the car seat personality test
- thursday thoughts: treasure trove
- white space
- Halloween 2011
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)