Happy Fall, Ya'll!
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Progress. Just 3 left. Future florists of America. Ezra to Eli: I think it's time we start working out. Eli: Yeah. Ga...
November 2012 " There's someone I'd love for you to meet ," my Father-in-Law told us. " Her name is Ms. Eli...
Before we head back to Haiti, I figured I better finish documenting the last trip. Life just keeps truckin' on, doesn't it.....
Picking berries was on our Summer Bucket-O-Fun List, so on a rare and treasured "free" day we all headed out to Blacksburg to v...
Back in the beginning of spring Ella planted a couple packages of sunflower seeds... Which has had the lovely side effect (besides just be...
- ► 2016 (32)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- photojournal: hillridge farms family day
- never gets old
- thursday thoughts (on Friday)
- title adjustment
- just ask
- rainy day solutions
- photojournal: the recent work of jennifer hambrick...
- the revelations found in an afternoon at the park
- saturday spaghetti
- aaand...the downside to quiet
- an upside to quiet
- all about the ezra
- the beauty of a toddler on a tuesday morning
- thursday thoughts (written on a wednesday night)
- The Hambrick Kids Games, trampoline edition
- snapshot: a gaggle of girls
- Homeschooling: September
- ▼ October (18)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)