Happy Fall, Ya'll!
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
I've never had any trouble with setting boundaries, saying no, doing what's best even in the face of tears and tantrums. I'm o...
So, I had some major dental work done this week and Jeremiah (being the super smart hubby that he is) decided to make an impromptu 36 hour...
Yesterday started out normal: Woke up at 5:30am, noticed there was no power, mentally prepared my body for no coffee, got dressed, wa...
November 2012 " There's someone I'd love for you to meet ," my Father-in-Law told us. " Her name is Ms. Eli...
It is absolutely crazy to think we have been with UTWWK for two whole years. It seems like it was just yesterday we were staring into the N...
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- photojournal: hillridge farms family day
- never gets old
- thursday thoughts (on Friday)
- title adjustment
- just ask
- rainy day solutions
- photojournal: the recent work of jennifer hambrick...
- the revelations found in an afternoon at the park
- saturday spaghetti
- aaand...the downside to quiet
- an upside to quiet
- all about the ezra
- the beauty of a toddler on a tuesday morning
- thursday thoughts (written on a wednesday night)
- The Hambrick Kids Games, trampoline edition
- snapshot: a gaggle of girls
- Homeschooling: September
- ▼ October (18)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)