Happy Fall, Ya'll!
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Oh man, I've got lots of posts buzzing around in my head. Lot's o. But it is a bit of a busy season we are in and I've got a...
narcolepsy [ nahr -k uh -lep-see] noun 1. a condition characterized by frequent and uncontrollable periods ...
The past 7 days in iphone photo review... I enjoyed a girls day out (Keesha's last girl hurrah before Haiti) last Sunday with m...
I woke up yesterday in my usual Holy hangover that comes after all the fun of last weeks festivities. It really is the best week of ...
Historically, extra effort was spent cleaning house by the Jewish people on the week of (or weeks leading up to) Passover. Everything was...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- photojournal: hillridge farms family day
- never gets old
- thursday thoughts (on Friday)
- title adjustment
- just ask
- rainy day solutions
- photojournal: the recent work of jennifer hambrick...
- the revelations found in an afternoon at the park
- saturday spaghetti
- aaand...the downside to quiet
- an upside to quiet
- all about the ezra
- the beauty of a toddler on a tuesday morning
- thursday thoughts (written on a wednesday night)
- The Hambrick Kids Games, trampoline edition
- snapshot: a gaggle of girls
- Homeschooling: September
- ▼ October (18)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)