Happy Fall, Ya'll!
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
It's October?! What, what?! What happened to September? Anybody else with me? We got a gloriously sunshiny one day brea...
The great wash out. Non-stop rain since Friday with no end in sight. It's a good thing we like rainy days. Last week, after I ha...
It's Monday and the sun is out! As in, grab-your-sunscreen-its-never-looked-brighter out! Oddly enough, my three youngest are fast...
Our Via-cation week is one of the highlights of our year, every year, going on over a decade now. We've swam, fished, gotten too ...
So many comings and goings, but right now, right here, while the rain is coming down, the skies are grey, the house is surprisingly qu...
- ► 2015 (85)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- photojournal: hillridge farms family day
- never gets old
- thursday thoughts (on Friday)
- title adjustment
- just ask
- rainy day solutions
- photojournal: the recent work of jennifer hambrick...
- the revelations found in an afternoon at the park
- saturday spaghetti
- aaand...the downside to quiet
- an upside to quiet
- all about the ezra
- the beauty of a toddler on a tuesday morning
- thursday thoughts (written on a wednesday night)
- The Hambrick Kids Games, trampoline edition
- snapshot: a gaggle of girls
- Homeschooling: September
- ▼ October (18)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)