the beauty of a toddler on a tuesday morning

By | 11:47 AM 1 comment
I think it is pretty safe to say that Zoe is a full fledged toddler and her world is just exploding with new words and skills. All this comes with a lot of frustration over not being understood and a lot of messes. Even with the frustration and messes, I love this stage. I love watching her "play" and seeing the wheels turning. 

I took a few minutes this week to document my busy little girl hard at play.  

Its easy to remember to photography the trips to the pumpkin patch, birthdays, vacations...but there is such beauty in those quiet moments at home on a Tuesday morning...if I have eyes to see it.

These moments are going by fast and I want to soak them in. Or at least have proof of the busy little toddler who will one day grow up, quicker than I realize.

A container of pompoms is all she needs...

And some holes to fit them in...



Such concentration. Such cheeks.


Pick them back up and start all over again...

Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

mommajeane said...

I love these pics ( also Zoe is pretty cute)...but the progression of her learning is caught beautifully in these pics...