thursday thoughts (written on a wednesday night)

By | 10:57 AM 1 comment

My older 3 kids are at Awana's.
The baby went to sleep at 6:30 tonight.
Jeremiah is at youth group.

That means I am all alone.

I should be cleaning or switching that endless mound of laundry we came home with...but I can't seem to get my butt up off the couch. I'm woofed. Pooped. Done.

What a great trip we had up to my family! Seriously, we all had so much fun...

Eli working on riding his bike training wheel-less with Nataly's help. 
Ezra isn't above hitching a ride!

My mom has the coolest toys. My kids always love trying everything out.

Caramel apples, anyone? How about 30 of them =)

Triple the trouble is this threesome...Jesse, Zoe, and Maddy!

It is always so nice to be home again and reunited as a complete family. I always miss Jeremiah when we are apart, but this time I especially missed him. I know, I know...such a sap.

How are we in October already?

There are 81 days until Christmas.

This year I am really excited about the upcoming Holiday season. Last year was such a blur between the new baby, new job, and move that I don't even hardly remember it. I just survived it. Not this year!

I guess I have procrastinated enough. Time to switch that laundry...

Happy Thursday!

Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

mommajeane said...

We loved having you.We all are already looking forward to the next time....