One of those posts...

By | 5:11 PM 1 comment
If you are one of those (you know who you are!)that are just bored by money-saving blogs...consider this your fair warning to go ahead and skip reading this one =)

If you remember a few weeks ago I wrote about our grocery shopping change...moving from 1 trip every week to going just 2 times a month. It has been going great and I am very happy with the new routine.

My excitement over this weeks deals prompted this post and picture:















Keep in mind that the national average for a family of four to spend on two weeks worth of groceries is $350.

This was my total for two weeks of groceries: $118
I saved close to $90 using coupons and store sales!

I do primarily all my shopping at Kroger and they are running one of their "mega" sales this week...if you buy 10 participating items they will deduct $5 off your total order. You can do this up to 3 times in one transaction (30 items = $15 off) and you can still use your internet/newspaper coupons and your e-coupons that are added to your Kroger card. If you are interested and have a Kroger near by, you can click here to get coupon match-ups. The deals run through Saturday.

Happy Shopping!
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

kroger should hire you to do commercials for them!! :)

i need to take lessons from you and all your coupon deals!