Catching up...

By | 2:25 PM 2 comments
Yes, we had a great weekend get-away!

It was probably one of the most relaxing yet motivating weekends we have ever had. We went to Wilmington NC, one of our favorite destinations...not too far away so it is great for quick trips, great beaches, and a great downtown area.

I feel so revived and energized after the weekend.

I came back ready to be Mom again.
All you moms out there...you get that.

Bursting with blog ideas too =)

More to come later...today I'm focused on catching up!
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

I'm SO glad Jenn! Can't wait to hear more=)

mommajeane said...

I could tell it in your voice last nite... you had a sweet sound of peace, comfort and joy. It was just what we all here prayed for ..for you. Love you!



Thanks also to Kelly and Jonathan- you can tell the kids had a great time with you all from your pics...