Memory Monday: One Thing

By | 8:25 AM Leave a Comment






















One thing
I ask of the Lord,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord
and to seek him in his temple.

Psalm 27:4

Lord, let this be my one thing this week.

I have much on my mind. Much demanding my time and energy.
But I want to follow the example of David, who despite having every legitimate reason to be consumed with the circumstances of his life at the moment he wrote this, was instead solely focused on dwelling with you.

I want you Lord. I want to gaze upon the beauty that is you. Help me to see it in the freshness that is Spring, the faces of my children as I serve them, and to find you in the intimacy of my prayers.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: