From Poppy Seed to Pumpkin: Sweet Potato Week

By | 7:00 AM 5 comments
My little one is the size of an average sweet potato this week...approximately 5 inches long. Over the next few weeks the baby will undergo a major growth spurt and double in weight as well as add inches to it's length.

Hello, big belly!

And get this...He (or she) is working hard on developing sweat glands this week. Who knew. (Well...now you do.)



We are still no closer to any name options. Although according to the kids the following should be in the running:

Flap
Flapadull
Poop (Ezra's contribution)
Flashlight
Flower
or Earben

Yeah. They have lost all name decision making privileges after giving those options.

I am feeling better(mostly). I still have twinges of nausea throughout the day, but I'm not puking all the time anymore. I still have to eat very frequently and have officially gained 4 lbs. My latest cravings include the ever present pink lemonade and hibachi shrimp. I would seriously eat at Japan Express every day if I could.

I am feeling the baby move (gently) throughout the day now, every day. Jeremiah even got to feel it move for the first time over the weekend. The kids get a big kick (pun intended) out of feeling my belly...although I've had to tell Ezra he cannot just randomly pull up my shirt anytime he feels like it. Especially out in public.

And now...what you've all been waiting for. My first (and only) belly shot of this pregnancy:


































Sorry baby #4...I promise to do better documenting your growth from here on out!
Newer Post Older Post Home

5 comments:

Kelly Via said...

Jenn, you look beautiful! I hope you don't mean you are not planning to post more belly shots...we readers love those!

Wow, how could you ever come up with names that top those suggested by your kids? Those are...well...there something.

Love the update!

You do look GREAT! Way to go on 4 pounds:) I know it's tough, ha!

Yes, keep up the updates!

LOVE the outfit;)

Super cute! :)

ohhh you are so beautiful!!

I suggest Deborah! ;-) especially if SHE is born on my birthday!

Kurt said...

Earben is actually pretty cool...may be good for either sex...