Thursday Thoughts (and picture OVERLOAD)

By | 7:00 AM 1 comment
It should be titled Thursday Thought today because there is really only one thought on my mind this morning...and that is my big 20 week ultrasound that is happening this morning!

Yes, I am more than a little bit excited!

My mom and a few of my siblings came down for the big day. Because not only is today the day we find out about the baby, we also have Eli's fourth and first birthday party tonight. Time to par-tay.

We will be doing a big reveal for those family and friends that are able to make the party tonight...the rest of you will have to wait till tomorrow. Please try to not let the suspense kill you.

And since my thought is singular this morning...I will leave you with photo overload of all the fun we've had this week. I think I just might have broken a new personal record for photos taken in a single week. What can I say...the inspiration has been flowing.

Enjoy and Happy Thursday!




















Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

Heather said...

Love the pictures!!!