Thursday Thoughts (of the miraculous kind)

By | 3:29 PM 3 comments
A few things happened yesterday that are PROOF that miracles still occur.

Here, a few pictures to help you out...

Miracle # 1








Did you catch it?

Empty.

Empty basket.
Empty hamper.
Empty washer and dryer too.

And in case you are really dense (or pregnant)...I'm only excited about the empty baskets because it means I am caught up on all my laundry! For at least a day or two.

Miracle # 2

When Eli first came home he absolutely-would-not-flat-out-refused-without-causing-major-hysterics jump on the trampoline. We have been working at baby step speed over these last eight months...and just look what he did yesterday.

















Here is the miraculous part: I didn't force him, er...ask him to do it. He did it on his own initiative. And you can tell by his face he is quite proud of his new found skill.

Miracle # 3


























Surely you caught the significance of this miracle. Especially if you have more than 1.2 kids.

All three of my children...
Together...
Smiling...

In one picture.

(If I'd a known they were going to cooperate like this I would have done their hair and coordinated their outfits...but one musn't get greedy or anything.)

It was a good good day.

What miracles have you experienced lately? Do share.

Happy Thursday!
Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

ohh I love it!! Eli is so proud of himself and the pic of the 3 together smiling....PRICELESS!!

I need a copy of that one! ;-)

Kelly Via said...

Oh MAN! What a beautiful picture of your kids!! A framer for sure... I LOVE it so much!!

I am also very proud of my little nephew for jumping on the trampoline! Way to go Eli!

S, E, or O said...

Great pictures! About miracle #1--you can come to my house any day, if you'd like. :)

Your kids are cuties!