today marks 8 years married to mr hambrick.
we've lived a lot of life (and made a lot of life) in these awesome 8 years.
i wouldn't trade a second of our life together for anything.
happy anniversary jeremiah.
i love you.
take you Jeremiah/Jennifer,
to be my wife/husband.
I choose this day to deny myself for you,
to commit my heart and eyes to you alone,
and love you,
in good times and in bad times,
in rich times and in poor times,
in sickness and in health.
I will challenge you to be God's best,
I will work to be God's best for you,
and I will love you unconditionally.
This is my covenant with you and my God.
p.s. For whoever started that 7 year itch rumor...well, it is just a bunch of balarney. our 7th year has been a great one for us...one of our best.
bring on 77 more.
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
that my older sister, Laura Jeane, and I ( we were great partners in crime growing up !) found the Christmas present hiding spot and peeked ...
3) I don't want them to lose interest " Good painting! " may get children to keep painting for as long as we keep watching a...
When Jeremiah and I were oh so young we went out shopping for furniture for our first apartment right before our wedding. Of course being t...
Ah , New Year's Eve. It's always such an inspirational and momentous evening for our little family. We started off our evening ...
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- Updated List of Things Never to Say to a Pregnant ...
- The Great Room Rearrangement and Toy Purge of 2011...
- saturday hash
- Parenting: The Privledge of Choice(s)
- From Poppyseed to Pumpkin: Chinese Cabbage Week
- 8 years.
- Homeschooling: Beyond the Basics - Music
- Thursday Thoughts
- brothers from another mother
- Eli Update: 10 months
- Not Me Monday
- Lost and Found
- margarita's and bridge
- Thursday Thoughts: Boy Obsessions
- Child Labor Laws
- Strawberry Picking 101
- Confessions of a Mom on Mother's Day
- dirty laundry
- sure signs
- Wednesday Wander-ings
- off into the sunset
- a study of perpetual motion
- Not Me Monday #2
- Not Me Monday
- ▼ May (24)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)