Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Two hands. Two whole hands. This boy is two whole hands old. Oh. my. goodness. This kid... He's the best. Sweet. ...
We are in the middle of school, a move, and a crazy ministry traveling schedule that is ramping up (Haiti, here we come!) on top of an alre...
Quick! Let's fit in a field-trip-extravaganza before the craziness of travel season and moving begins. And let me tell you, Februar...
I wrote the following words last February, and I could have well have written them yesterday: Ministry wise, this month has been...
I did not got on a date with my husband (the first since Eli came home) to the incredibly romantical italian restaurant otherwise known as ...
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- Updated List of Things Never to Say to a Pregnant ...
- The Great Room Rearrangement and Toy Purge of 2011...
- saturday hash
- Parenting: The Privledge of Choice(s)
- From Poppyseed to Pumpkin: Chinese Cabbage Week
- 8 years.
- Homeschooling: Beyond the Basics - Music
- Thursday Thoughts
- brothers from another mother
- Eli Update: 10 months
- Not Me Monday
- Lost and Found
- margarita's and bridge
- Thursday Thoughts: Boy Obsessions
- Child Labor Laws
- Strawberry Picking 101
- Confessions of a Mom on Mother's Day
- dirty laundry
- sure signs
- Wednesday Wander-ings
- off into the sunset
- a study of perpetual motion
- Not Me Monday #2
- Not Me Monday
- ▼ May (24)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)