saturday hash

By | 8:40 AM Leave a Comment
I missed Thursday thoughts...and Thursday thoughts on Friday. And no. I didn't have the baby. I just got busy the last few days and didn't have any motivation for much beyond the basic survival needs around here. Blogging sunk to the bottom of the priority list.

My husband grew up eating hash for breakfast. Corned beef hash. I, personally think it is nasty stuff...but, hey, I grew up eating sauerkraut at every holiday.

Did this week fly by for anyone else? Here we are at Saturday already! And whew, it was a hot one here in North Cackalacky. I'm not complaining though...I was ready for some heat. And ready to break out all my summer maternity clothes. It was like going shopping without spending any money.

I passed out in my doctors waiting room yesterday. Like flat on my back out. Thank goodness there was only like a FULL waiting room to view my dramatic episode. Apparently, my body didn't like the glucola sugary drink this time around. I was feeling fine and then...bam, lights out. It reminded me of the time I passed out after I'd donated blood at a red cross blood drive in college. Thank goodness there was only like a FULL room of my college peers then too to view my sorry self. And when I came to, my sister and friend told me I had peed my pants. Isn't that the meanest thing you have ever heard?

I'm still not over that.
And I'm not sure I'm ever going back to my doctors again.

We have had a lot of messes around here this week. But they were born out of cooperation and creativity...so, I totally didn't mind. In fact, they are my favorite kind of messes.






































































We are a few nail holes away from being done our great room arrangement and toy purge of 2011. Stay tuned for pictures next week!

Happy Saturday!
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: