...reason # 79,452,900,872 that my kids think their dad is the best in the world.
He made them a swing this week. A three seater. Oh, the fun.
...my Harris Teeter triple coupon run picture.
Spent around $20. Saved around $80. Score.
The last 10 things I have googled:
1) how to keep tadpoles alive
2) homemade thumb guards
3) is tylenol pm safe for pregnant women
4) coloring pictures of jesse from toy story 3
5) raspberry tea for uterine health
6) nc homeschool convention
7) where can i watch reruns of mtv's best dance crew
8) what does febrile mean
9) free photoshop action sets
10) pictures of animal habitats
You can tell a lot about a person from what they've been googling.
I know, I know...I lead a tremendously interesting life.
The boys thought it would be a fabulous fun idea to sneak our bucket of beans into their room and fling them everywhere. And when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere. This is them an HOUR into the clean up. I kid you not.
...reason # 79,452,900,873 that my kids think they have the best dad in the world.
I'd have to agree with them.
Did you notice that Ella's training wheels are not in use...yep, she has set her sights on riding independently.
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
It's the Monday after a whirlwind weekend. It's the Monday where my firstborn moves into the double-digits. Which means its th...
I've decided that we have a funny understanding of blessings in our American (human?) culture. Yes, I have an amazing family. W...
**This tbt hails from 2013: Yet, it rings just as true today. And probably tomorrow. And two years from now.** Sometimes we skip days. S...
Jeremiah made it back from Madagascar. We made it back from my moms. Things slowly worked their way back into a routine. The Halloween candy...
It all began as innocent fun in the sprinkler... Then he got a (slightly sinister) idea... Come on Eli...you k...
- ► 2015 (97)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- Updated List of Things Never to Say to a Pregnant ...
- The Great Room Rearrangement and Toy Purge of 2011...
- saturday hash
- Parenting: The Privledge of Choice(s)
- From Poppyseed to Pumpkin: Chinese Cabbage Week
- 8 years.
- Homeschooling: Beyond the Basics - Music
- Thursday Thoughts
- brothers from another mother
- Eli Update: 10 months
- Not Me Monday
- Lost and Found
- margarita's and bridge
- Thursday Thoughts: Boy Obsessions
- Child Labor Laws
- Strawberry Picking 101
- Confessions of a Mom on Mother's Day
- dirty laundry
- sure signs
- Wednesday Wander-ings
- off into the sunset
- a study of perpetual motion
- Not Me Monday #2
- Not Me Monday
- ▼ May (24)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)