...reason # 79,452,900,872 that my kids think their dad is the best in the world.
He made them a swing this week. A three seater. Oh, the fun.
...my Harris Teeter triple coupon run picture.
Spent around $20. Saved around $80. Score.
The last 10 things I have googled:
1) how to keep tadpoles alive
2) homemade thumb guards
3) is tylenol pm safe for pregnant women
4) coloring pictures of jesse from toy story 3
5) raspberry tea for uterine health
6) nc homeschool convention
7) where can i watch reruns of mtv's best dance crew
8) what does febrile mean
9) free photoshop action sets
10) pictures of animal habitats
You can tell a lot about a person from what they've been googling.
I know, I know...I lead a tremendously interesting life.
The boys thought it would be a fabulous fun idea to sneak our bucket of beans into their room and fling them everywhere. And when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere. This is them an HOUR into the clean up. I kid you not.
...reason # 79,452,900,873 that my kids think they have the best dad in the world.
I'd have to agree with them.
Did you notice that Ella's training wheels are not in use...yep, she has set her sights on riding independently.
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Yes, I'm totally procrastinating on packing. Packing got old about a year ago. I'd much rather look through almost forgott...
Our time here in Haiti is winding down (at least for now...) and I am feeling reflective and thankful today. We've gotten to be a par...
This stinker is 4 years old today. She is the sweetest, spunkiest, funkiest, and weirdest little girl I know. Said in the most l...
Since I am in a weird mood today, I'll continue on in the same vein as my previous post. Although, lets move on to awkward baby shower ...
It's been a big week. First off, I gained a new adorable nephew yesterday! Welcome to the family Gideon Samuel Johnson... My pr...
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- Updated List of Things Never to Say to a Pregnant ...
- The Great Room Rearrangement and Toy Purge of 2011...
- saturday hash
- Parenting: The Privledge of Choice(s)
- From Poppyseed to Pumpkin: Chinese Cabbage Week
- 8 years.
- Homeschooling: Beyond the Basics - Music
- Thursday Thoughts
- brothers from another mother
- Eli Update: 10 months
- Not Me Monday
- Lost and Found
- margarita's and bridge
- Thursday Thoughts: Boy Obsessions
- Child Labor Laws
- Strawberry Picking 101
- Confessions of a Mom on Mother's Day
- dirty laundry
- sure signs
- Wednesday Wander-ings
- off into the sunset
- a study of perpetual motion
- Not Me Monday #2
- Not Me Monday
- ▼ May (24)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)