...reason # 79,452,900,872 that my kids think their dad is the best in the world.
He made them a swing this week. A three seater. Oh, the fun.
...my Harris Teeter triple coupon run picture.
Spent around $20. Saved around $80. Score.
The last 10 things I have googled:
1) how to keep tadpoles alive
2) homemade thumb guards
3) is tylenol pm safe for pregnant women
4) coloring pictures of jesse from toy story 3
5) raspberry tea for uterine health
6) nc homeschool convention
7) where can i watch reruns of mtv's best dance crew
8) what does febrile mean
9) free photoshop action sets
10) pictures of animal habitats
You can tell a lot about a person from what they've been googling.
I know, I know...I lead a tremendously interesting life.
The boys thought it would be a fabulous fun idea to sneak our bucket of beans into their room and fling them everywhere. And when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere. This is them an HOUR into the clean up. I kid you not.
...reason # 79,452,900,873 that my kids think they have the best dad in the world.
I'd have to agree with them.
Did you notice that Ella's training wheels are not in use...yep, she has set her sights on riding independently.
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
I woke up early this morning, as usual. The house was quiet. Closed up. Dark. I started the coffee, pulled out my books, grabbed my f...
I made a trip to Raleigh and back this week, just one quick night away. The reason for my going was the Kids Exchange consignment sale, bu...
The week was survived. Only one child threw up and there was only one slightly traumatic dentist visit. Not too ...
Yesterday was a hot mess of activity getting Jeremiah ready to leave early this morning for Haiti, but as I write this he is off and on his...
The holidays are over. Finished. Caput. A memory. The decorations are put away, the Christmas carnage has found a home, the goodwil...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- Updated List of Things Never to Say to a Pregnant ...
- The Great Room Rearrangement and Toy Purge of 2011...
- saturday hash
- Parenting: The Privledge of Choice(s)
- From Poppyseed to Pumpkin: Chinese Cabbage Week
- 8 years.
- Homeschooling: Beyond the Basics - Music
- Thursday Thoughts
- brothers from another mother
- Eli Update: 10 months
- Not Me Monday
- Lost and Found
- margarita's and bridge
- Thursday Thoughts: Boy Obsessions
- Child Labor Laws
- Strawberry Picking 101
- Confessions of a Mom on Mother's Day
- dirty laundry
- sure signs
- Wednesday Wander-ings
- off into the sunset
- a study of perpetual motion
- Not Me Monday #2
- Not Me Monday
- ▼ May (24)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)