Thursday Thoughts: Boy Obsessions

By | 9:12 PM Leave a Comment
Since about 10 months old Ezra has been obsessed with cars, trains, and planes. However, in the last few months we have seen a slight shift into allowing other things into his world. We went through the paper airplane stage. And now he is starting to branch out into the world of tools.























































Safety first, of course.


Eli is slightly obsessed with band-aids. I have never had a kid before who liked band-aids. In fact, I think Ella and Ezra are more afraid of band-aids than the actual boo-boo. So, this is new territory for me. For now, I am happy to oblige as it gives me lots of opportunities to be the one he brings his boo-boo's to.




































He may be using me for the band-aids, but it's a price I am willing to pay.

Happy Thursday!
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: