Sloooooooooooowwwwww....

By | 5:12 PM 2 comments
It has been the quietest, slowest, and most relaxing day that we have had in a long time.

We have just "puttered" around the house, taken naps, watched cartoons, and drank lots of coffee and tea. I don't think the phone has even rang once. I got to finish a set of curtains I was working on and finish putting up some apple butter. Jeremiah is still sleeping at the moment...

The best part about today...I didn't feel guilty once for not getting out of my pajamas until 3pm or for just enjoying my family or for actually enjoying an episode of the Backyardigans...

Ahhh...I love these rare and relaxing days.
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

Those are the best kind of days, ESPECIALLY when it is GUILT-FREE!!!

I spent the day finishing up my scrapbooks!! It's been nice and relaxing here too=)

We had a pj day yesterday, too! : )